It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Aguero signed that mysterious contract extension till 2020 which hasn't actually been announced but has happened? That would give him 3 years left

Hasn't Aguero signed that mysterious contract extension till 2020 which hasn't actually been announced but has happened? That would give him 3 years left
Thought his original contract ran out just before the world cup and his extension for 1 year took him to 2019.

Wonder if we will go for lewandowski or Kroos like graham hunter said its players who fit the way we are trying to play?

I don't think he was suggesting we would go for those players, he was trying to make a point that we wouldn't just go for players who are big names for the sake of buying a big name. Instead we'd go for players who suit Pep's system perfectly and if they're big names requiring enormous fees then so be it.

I would expect the bid would have been for sanchez. I see the Aubameyang bid rumour as full on threat tactics to Arsenal.

City may have leaked it. Arsenal run the risk of missing out on a target theyre keen on and still might lose Sanchez.

They need to shift some players but most aren't highly regarded. Major targets probably want to wait to see what Sanchez and ozil do before they sign.

I reckon we are starting to force Arsenal into action. Sell to us or we will buy your key targets...its up to you. Player wants to come...clubs have no power.

City didn't have anything to do with the Aubameyang rumour, you can tell from the fact they immediately told every Manchester based journalist it wasn't true. Within 10 minutes, pretty much every newspaper's NW football writer had said it was bollocks.

If we wanted to use the Aubameyang rumour as leverage we would just leave it out there.

How bad are Sky sources now? They get it wrong so often. Must be a connection with Sky Bet to make money. Needs looking into.

Either that or it came from Dortmund to strengthen their negotiating position with his suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.