Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

Hoping I've had a right result with the fixtures, second away game at Bournemouth is Bank Holiday weekend and we are at a Wedding on the Sunday so fingers crossed the match stays on the Saturday, get in !
Wrong way round for me. I can make Bournemouth if it's a Monday but that's it. :(

It definitely won't be 3pm. Either early or late on Saturday is my bet
I think it'll be the early Saturday kick off. That would suit me best anyway, as I'll be at the Etihad for this one (Plus hopefully the Watford away game the following week). my first games live in the UK for 4 years (went to the friendly against Madrid down here a couple of years ago though).

I think it'll be the early Saturday kick off. That would suit me best anyway, as I'll be at the Etihad for this one (Plus hopefully the Watford away game the following week). my first games live in the UK for 4 years (went to the friendly against Madrid down here a couple of years ago though).
I'm back for this one too. Leaving on the Sunday night, so it's looking okay for me as long it's not a late Sunday KO.

Talking of fixtures - Do the Rags go straight into the draw for CL - whereas 'Pool have to play a qualifying game - having finished 4th ?
I have seen it printed that the Rags are deemed to be the 17th best team in Europe.
The 16 teams in front of them were/are the 4 teams in the 4 groups of the CL.
What is the capacity of the Amex - Brighton - ?. Is it about 30,000.?.

Talking of fixtures - Do the Rags go straight into the draw for CL - whereas 'Pool have to play a qualifying game - having finished 4th ?
I have seen it printed that the Rags are deemed to be the 17th best team in Europe.
Is this a joke. Having manufactured them a place in the CL they are hardly going to risk everything with a play off. Will be the easiest group. Rest assured.

AMEX
Cheapest season ticket £515
Dearest season ticket £1680
Lowest matchday ticket £32
Highest matchday ticket £60

Largest attendance : 30338 (v Bristol C) effective capacity, sold out a month before KO.
Season ticket waiting list: 6000+

Free park 'n ride and free local train travel included in the ticket for League matches

Away supporters: complete single tier behind the south goal: 2700
+300 lower tier seats in the side east stand (probable).

Home fans seats allocation; loyalty points allocation, then members (£22 Overseas £30) get preference.

Last edited:
Is this a joke. Having manufactured them a place in the CL they are hardly going to risk everything with a play off. Will be the easiest group. Rest assured.

Manufactured them? Some people in here sound so bitter. It's the same place that Seville have been awarded for the two years previous. Everyone knows going into the season that winning the Europa league gets a champions league spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.