Your first pint?

Old cock pub .. stretford.. sadly no longer... sat in our school uniform. Bikes all outside . We were all 15 years old with kenny hand who was 17 years old .. .. 70p a pint of stones.... or 65 p for dark mild ... awesome lunch time back to school anyone ?

First pint I bought was in the moonraker pub Langley

Pint of lager. 1986. Had 2 more and was barred for getting threatened by someone with a pool cue

He said I slagged his misses off. Landlord chucked me out because I was new to the place

Next day my dad went down and had a word with the landlord and sorted the bloke out

Robbies pubs, In the Bakers right now enjoying a pint of very well kept Socks & Sandals.

Pint of Bass Special (known as Heavy up here)Crown in Laurieston for 12p 1976.Village pub I was brought up on.

Budweiser in the Blue Bell,Monton.
I was 16,and with a couple of mates,i had to neck the majority as the landlord chased us out.

Think it was Murphy's stout at The Freemasons in Handforth, still going strong I think. For some reason we thought that we'd get served if we stayed away from the lagers. Worked so we went in again the next week, and the barmaid said to us that at least if she serves us we're getting pissed in there rather than in a park.

What didn't work so well was me and a mate taking a couple of girls to the Railway as was in Cheadle, telling them not to worry we'll nip inside and get the drinks if they're worried about ID whist they grab a table outside, and then being served but made to drink (or leave, as if!) a pint with a wine chaser by the door staff before they'd let us outside, telling us to clear off. Meanwhile the girls left for less fussy climes whilst we chased after on a stomach of Stella and Chardonnay. The sad thing is I actually did go on a date with one of them shortly after, whilst her mum and dad waited in the car round the corner and then came in to the pub to meet me and and pick her up at about 9pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.