Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is accepted that clubs will speak with agents however direct contact between the club and player as happened with VVD and Kliperty is not acceptable.

arsenal have nowhere to go with this now. either take our £50m now or lose him to us next summer for free!

Do you even watch football or city?

I guess some people just refuse to acknowledge the reality in front of them. I provided substantial evidence to back my claim that he is unlikely, on the basis of last season, to be given sufficient game time. Furthermore, signing Sanchez would further limit his game time. This really isn't rocket science. If Sanchez plays then either Jesus or Sergio sits on the bench. What don't you understand about this? It's like communicating with an inanimate object. You don't listen to reason and you don't consider the evidence. I didn't even enter Bernardo and Sterling into this equation, which will even further limit his game time.

It seems to be a widely held view on here that if we were to sign Mbappe in addition to Sanchez then Sergio would be sold. Now, why would it be Sergio that is sold? Why not Jesus? You see, subconsciously, most people acknowledge that Jesus will be given substantially more game time. Whether they come to admit that is another matter. In a vain attempt to validate your argument you point to a couple of games at the tail end of the season. And from this you are able to ridiculously conclude that Sergio will get lots of game time? It's madness. You ignore 98% of the season and draw your conclusions from a couple of performances against teams that were already on holiday.

In the big games Pep preferred not to play Sergio last season and he is therefore even more unlikely to select him next season if he is given further options in attack. This is a logical assertion. It follows the evidence and is backed up by sound reasoning. It is not petulant insult, as if that somehow proves anything other than your inability to construct a single reasoned argument.

His mask slips at an uncontrollable rate of knots Kaz.

So anybody that doesn't share your opinion is a rag in disguise? This is where the discussion ends. You resort to sly insults because you failed to make a reasoned argument in support of your view. Go argue with children, where you may have better success.

I guess some people just refuse to acknowledge the reality in front of them. I provided substantial evidence to back my claim that he is unlikely, on the basis of last season, to be given sufficient game time. Furthermore, signing Sanchez would further limit his game time. This really isn't rocket science. If Sanchez plays then either Jesus or Sergio sits on the bench. What don't you understand about this? It's like communicating with an inanimate object. You don't listen to reason and you don't consider the evidence. I didn't even enter Bernardo and Sterling into this equation, which will even further limit his game time.

It seems to be a widely held view on here that if we were to sign Mbappe in addition to Sanchez then Sergio would be sold. Now, why would it be Sergio that is sold? Why not Jesus? You see, subconsciously, most people acknowledge that Jesus will be given substantially more game time. Whether they come to admit that is another matter. In a vain attempt to validate your argument you point to a couple of games at the tail end of the season. And from this you are able to ridiculously conclude that Sergio will get lots of game time? It's madness. You ignore 98% of the season and draw your conclusions from a couple of performances against teams that were already on holiday.

In the big games Pep preferred not to play Sergio last season and he is therefore even more unlikely to select him next season if he is given further options in attack. This is a logical assertion. It follows the evidence and is backed up by sound reasoning. It is not petulant insult, as if that somehow proves anything other than your inability to construct a single reasoned argument.

So anybody that doesn't share your opinion is a rag in disguise? This is where the discussion ends. You resort to sly insults because you failed to make a reasoned argument in support of your view. Go argue with children, where you may have better success.
I like your argument, apart from the last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.