Mourinho accused of tax fraud

The law looks a bit crap in Spain. Even when they catch you red handed hiding your income - they let you pay - like you ever were going to? Then short sentences are served on probation! I've no doubt Stupid Ed will write a cheque covering whatever Maureen owes. I'd like to think he'll get dealt with but won't hold my breath. I know Spains a bit corrupt but I think the tax authorities might be on to RM - and fiddling income tax isn't their only crime.

Ah, to the Dedicated One.
I watched an hour show some time ago about Ray and he claimed that the hit Waterloo Sunset was originally about the Merseysound, but later he changed the lyrics to fit Walerloo.
Oh aye?...he always had Terence Stamp and Julie Christie down as Terry and Julie...i think.

First Eva lawsuit and getting fired now this as well as playing shit football whilst looking like his dog has just died,wtf is anyone paying him to be a manager still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.