It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think we're a bit vulnerable if Kompany gets injured?

I don' know if anyone else saw this, but I am sure I read that Alves will be on £80k pw and Jonny Evans will be on £100k pw. That would stand things on its head if really true

Where have you heard this 80K for Alves @Marvin? Need to show it to a couple of mates who don't particularly want him as feel he's here for a final payday.

Don't you think we're a bit vulnerable if Kompany gets injured?

I don' know if anyone else saw this, but I am sure I read that Alves will be on £80k pw and Jonny Evans will be on £100k pw. That would stand things on its head if really true
Not ideal and of course I'd take another cb. I just don't think it's as crucial now with a better keeper and an upgrade on our full backs.

The club have just commissioned my firm 20 days time starting from 29th of this month.

That's 5 more days than the last season, and 3 more than the season before...

Fair to say we should expect a very busy summer!
So that is in roughly 1 week. Promising!

Where have you heard this 80K for Alves @Marvin? Need to show it to a couple of mates who don't particularly want him as feel he's here for a final payday.

It's £80k after tax, according to Italian reports which is about £150k before.

He's played for Barca for 8 years followed by a free agency move to Juventus...he doesn't need money, and if he wanted a final pay day he'd go to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.