Bucketlist request....

grunge

My Nephews best friend is on his 3rd bout of leukemia in 2.5 years, and at 11 years old!, they are trying to sort out some bucket list items for him that they are asking to help with.

If anyone here can help with a contact for Ant and Dec, or Spurs football club ( No ones perfect ) could they Pm me please. They did say about meeting Donald Trump as one but not sure if that was a joke!

Thanks

My Nephews best friend is on his 3rd bout of leukemia in 2.5 years, and at 11 years old!, they are trying to sort out some bucket list items for him that they are asking to help with.

If anyone here can help with a contact for Ant and Dec, or Spurs football club ( No ones perfect ) could they Pm me please. They did say about meeting Donald Trump as one but not sure if that was a joke!

Thanks

ITV will have an enquiry or contact number/email on their website. Tell them what it's about and I reckon they should be able to forward your request on to A & D's management.

Same for the Spuds.

As for the Trumpster, just send a tweet and say you need his help to make America great again.

Thanks
Here, mate. Give this a look. These people are pros at making seriously ill children's dreams come true. Heck, they'll send him to Disney World if he wants.

https://www.make-a-wish.org.uk

His doctors or someone close can nominate him, I believe. The site should have all the info. Good luck, mate!

Thanks
Ant and Dec are managed by the James Grant Group. http://www.jamesgrant.com/contact/
Contact details on the web site.

Georgia Hawkins
Talent Manager

GHawkins@jamesgrant.co.uk

+44 (0)20 8742 4950

Manage loads of other "celebrities" as well. Could be that contacting one of them first is more likely to lead to A&D.
Good luck

Last edited:
there used to be a bloke that made dreams come true,cant remember his name you could get in contact with the bbc to see if hes still doing it

jangle jangle now then now then

Thanks for all your help with this, unfortunately Joe lost his battle with leukemia this morning.

RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.