Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have sworn I just saw the official city twitter feed click like on an arsenal fans rant that Sanchez isn't coming to City.

Seems to be deleted now. Anyone else see it?

Probably the media team working through tweets for the what the media say section. Easy enough to do.

The fact that Ozil and Sanzhez are both advertising Arsenal's new kit suggests strongly that they are both staying put, which is what I thought all along. Move on.

The fact that Ozil and Sanzhez are both advertising Arsenal's new kit suggests strongly that they are both staying put, which is what I thought all along. Move on.
Ah yes. Them wearing the shirts appears to be the final nail in the coffin of our our attempts to sign Sanzhez. Time to close the thread mods. We're doomed!!!

No, it means absolutley nothing at all, these things are done before the end of the season with contracted players, or do you think all those players came back from around the world for a photo shoot.

Alexi to Madrid, latest news from Arsenal TV..........................credit they do acknowledge as "fake news"

No, it means absolutley nothing at all, these things are done before the end of the season with contracted players, or do you think all those players came back from around the world for a photo shoot.

Maybe but surely if they didn't think they would be staying then why would they publicly parade them?
Both will stay at Arsenal and I think were in for disappointment with Sanchez, however I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.