Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if eddie gets injured or sent off we are reliant on a kid,he is not willy
Same age as Pickford isn't he, he's just not got the experience, I did say take a risk but I think he would actually do okay when called upon.

See what I mean folks... When we make 45 million seem okay, why wouldn't Totham think they could stab us with a 50?

For what its worth, this is the effect of overpaying for Stones. Totham is probably thinking, "well Walker is better than Stones who you paid 47 for... So pony up!"

And if we acquiesce, the next time there is a better than Walker English player we are interested in, watch Charlton or Fulham go "Well, we want 60 million, coz this guy is better and younger than Walker."

And folks here would be busy saying "in this market."

We are not the only team affecting market prices. All players are going for a lot more. Mbappe valued at 130M, Sandro at 70M etc.

It's all bollocks, Joe Hart is an England regular and a Prem starter but even with 'English' tax and bear in mind he's probably got as many years still left in him as Walker we can't nail £40m or so. In fact nowhere near.

My opinion is chuck £30m (it's all Monopoly money to you and me anyway) down with a few add-ons...CL etc. If the baldy one doesn't like it, leave him high and dry with an unhappy player.
Exactly! Here is a man who is paying attention to the real market. If it was me, this is how I'd play it.

Levy wont be in rush and probably know we want him for preseason so he will keep saying he wants 50m. We should hold firm till last couple weeks of the transfer market and let Levy sweat a bit no doubt they are willing to sell and they wont want an unhappy player in there squad.

I heard he wanted to but has it actually been signed? I would have thought they would hold back on finalising it in case we need him.

Does anyone know the actually amount of HG players we need with the current squad, may as well add Alves, Sanchez and Bonucci in there... how many do we need?

For the EPL I think 17 is the maximum number of foreign players you can have in a panel of 25. You can also have kids from the academy.

We are about to break the fullback signing record 2ice in one window, and somehow folks think I'm the crazy one for not thinking that's great business? Ok!

That's the price of not buying new full backs years ago. We got to the point where we just released 3 of our senior full backs cos they weren't good enough in a single window. Clubs know we're desperate for full backs and can name their price. Our failure to see this coming has brought this on. But that is the reality we have to deal with and have to pay what they want if we want new full backs.

We are not the only team affecting market prices. All players are going for a lot more. Mbappe valued at 130M, Sandro at 70M etc.
Mbappe is an exceptional talent at an attacking position. Excessive prices for those are normal. It isn't for good positional players. Sandro is not valued at 70 million. Juve simply doesn't want to sell, period. So to get him, it will have to be a hostile grab.... 70 million is so ridiculous that they know no one will pay it. Thsts the point of an excessive price - you don't want to lose said player.

That's not the case here. Spurs actually want to sell, they just want to rip us off doing it. He has already been replaced by a good fullback who cost 10 million or so.

See what I mean folks... When we make 45 million seem okay, why wouldn't Totham think they could stab us with a 50?

For what its worth, this is the effect of overpaying for Stones. Totham is probably thinking, "well Walker is better than Stones who you paid 47 for... So pony up!"

And if we acquiesce, the next time there is a better than Walker English player we are interested in, watch Charlton or Fulham go "Well, we want 60 million, coz this guy is better and younger than Walker."

And folks here would be busy saying "in this market."
Agree mate. Don't understand supporters who think it's ok for the club to have its arse reamed out with some of the fees being banded about. My personal favourite is "it's not your money so who cares".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.