Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree mate. Don't understand supporters who think it's ok for the club to have its arse reamed out with some of the fees being banded about. My personal favourite is "it's not your money so who cares".

And yet people like you and Dax come up with no alternatives. I'm fucking glad you lot aren't in charge of our transfers as you'd walk away at the first negotiation and we'd be playing next season with fucking Kolarov and Dinho as our full backs.

Mbappe is an exceptional talent at an attacking position. Excessive prices for those are normal. It isn't for good positional players. Sandro is not valued at 70 million. Juve simply doesn't want to sell, period. So to get him, it will have to be a hostile grab.... 70 million is so ridiculous that they know no one will pay it. Thsts the point of an excessive price - you don't want to lose said player.

That's not the case here. Spurs actually want to sell, they just want to rip us off doing it. He has already been replaced by a good fullback who cost 10 million or so.

I doubt they really want to sell him to a rival though, any more than Arsenal do with Sanchez.

Ultimately any player is only worth what a team is willing to pay. We probably wouldn't be willing to pay much for Lukaku because we have no real need of him. We do, however, need Walker.

So we need how many more?

Stones
Sterling
Bertrand
Delph
Walker?
It has nothing to do with homegrown we can probably only have 4. It's the 17 non homegrown limit. If we have 17 non homegrown we are only allowed 4 homegrown.
If we buy our targets including Walker and Bertrand and sell the most likely players., we will have 17 non homegrown. If we replace Walker with a non homegrown we will have 18 which is one too many.
Edit Delph will also need to go to stay within the limit

I doubt they really want to sell him to a rival though, any more than Arsenal do with Sanchez.

Ultimately any player is only worth what a team is willing to pay. We probably wouldn't be willing to pay much for Lukaku because we have no real need of him. We do, however, need Walker.
Perhaps. Like I said we'll pay it if we must, but it won't be a good price. And it will affect our future prices. Like Mangala affected what we paid for Stones and Stones is affecting this. This too will make the next good attacking English player we are interested in a 120 million dollar price. And I'll point it out then too..

He's not very good.

Nevermind the domino affect it may have on future transfers, it would just be a large some for someone not very good.

Perhaps. Like I said we'll pay it if we must, but it won't be a good price. And it will affect our future prices. Like Mangala affected what we paid for Stones and Stones is affecting this. This too will make the next good attacking English player we are interested in a 120 million dollar price. And I'll point it out then too..

not sure why you went for dollars other than to make the price look higher, but they'd probably be that price anyway, regardless of whether or not it was us interested. How much do you think Spurs would want for Kane or Alli? Probably would be far off that.

Walker is the best right back in England and has been for at least 18 months.

I'm stunned people can't see it.

Spurs regularly fell apart when he and Rose were not on the team sheet.

He has the perfect physicality to create an extra flank for us on the overlap, and will only learn from someone like Alves.

At least Walker will be able to race back to defend, unlike Micah , who every time he passed the halfway line used to pretend he was injured but was actually just knackered when he lost the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.