Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is the best right back in England and has been for at least 18 months.

I'm stunned people can't see it.

Spurs regularly fell apart when he and Rose were not on the team sheet.
QUOTE]

Correct we need Walker. The first time I saw Micah do that, I winced and said he had to go.[/

Hang on let me work it out off the top of my head Hart, Micha, Lescott, Milner, Barry... maybe I'm just forgetting players haha.

Hart, Richards, Bridge, Lescott, Milner, Johnson, SWP and Barry

There was 1 England match when 7 of these were on the pitch at the same time

Bertrand, Walker, Stones, Sterling would be a great group of English players to have before our own come through.

It has nothing to do with homegrown we can probably only have 4. It's the 17 non homegrown limit. If we have 17 non homegrown we are only allowed 4 homegrown.
If we buy our targets including Walker and Bertrand and sell the most likely players., we will have 17 non homegrown. If we replace Walker with a non homegrown we will have 18 which is one too many.
Edit Delph will also need to go to stay within the limit
I see. Let me see what we have here.

Ederson
Bravo
Mendy*
Alves*
Kolarov
Kompany
Otamendi
Yaya
Dihno
Gundogan
Silva
B. Silva
Debryune
Sane
Sanchez*
Gabriel
Aguero

I see your point. But I'll sooner move the bolded than pay excessively.

I see. Let me see what we have here.

Ederson
Bravo
Mendy*
Alves*
Kolarov
Kompany
Otamendi
Yaya
Dihno
Gundogan
Silva
B. Silva
Debryune
Sane
Sanchez*
Gabriel
Aguero

I see your point. But I'll sooner move the bolded than pay excessively.

I think selling Bravo is for the best too, but who do we promote as back up? We let Gunn out on loan.

not sure why you went for dollars other than to make the price look higher, but they'd probably be that price anyway, regardless of whether or not it was us interested. How much do you think Spurs would want for Kane or Alli? Probably would be far off that.
My bad, I'm in America. The price was simply meant to be big. I.e. bigger than normal. I was going for pounds... Just empty mindedly wrote dollars coz I live in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.