Adarabioyo Signs New Deal

He had Stones, Otamendi, Kompany & Kolarov ahead of him for CB position.

Loan is the only option for him.

Don't know why he'd sign only to go back on loan when Southampton, Celtic and Everton were offering him first team deals where he'd play.

We need to show Tosin that he is part of our 1st team plans, and give the lad some game time in the league cup, depending on who we're playing, and maybe even some game time in the FA cup as well, if we 're drawn against some lower ranking team.

Think he would benefit most from a championship loan. Or even up to Celtic/Rangers. This lad needs experience mostly. A few cup games won't be enough for his development imo.

Need to play the lad from time to time. Lets face it he could not perform any worse that John Stones has so far.

I think he was already in the squad but was never selected. Not sure he is good enough for the highest level but deserves a chance.
You would think with Vinny's injury woes and Kolorov's inconsistency that chances would arise. The most likely outcome is a loan to Celtic or Bolton
and a trundle down the track after Denayer and Boyota I'm afraid.

Well, that eventuality sucks, quite frankly.

Sigh.

Loan him where he will play every week.

He can go to Celtic to play with Boyata, FC Twente or any other club, just make sure that he plays every week.

A bit of an "out there" suggestion but anyone think Pep might see a DM role for Tosin as well as CB games from time to time?

A bit of an "out there" suggestion but anyone think Pep might see a DM role for Tosin as well as CB games from time to time?
Can't say I've seen him a lot but when I have defensive midfielder wasn't what sprung to mind .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.