Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for alves tomorrow and mendy on Friday. (Not happening i know but fuck it!) lol
Alves is on a holiday in Brazil. Doubt he would want to ruin his vacation for a medical, especially when all parties have agreed and the deal is as good as done. However, Juve might announce it from their side tomorrow, similar to how Benfica did for Ederson.

Alves is on a holiday in Brazil. Doubt he would want to ruin his vacation for a medical, especially when all parties have agreed and the deal is as good as done. However, Juve might announce it from their side tomorrow, similar to how Benfica did for Ederson.

He might announce he's joining us, but he won't sign for a while, he's currently on holiday in Brazil.

Yeah hopefully we get a few announcements mate. Am just desperate to actually sign a fullback or two! Lol

Can see Alvez finishing his hols then do all the video & signing stuf before we pre season.

There will be enough empty houses left by Sagna-Clichy-Willy

I doubt there's anything for Juve to announce as they are not part of any agreement between us and the player. They have agreed to terminate his contract and what he does from there is most likely no longer their business.

Yeah hopefully we get a few announcements mate. Am just desperate to actually sign a fullback or two! Lol
Same here mate. I would like a couple of announcements like the rags did with Lindelof (forgive me folks for having blasphemous thoughts). Just announce the deal "with subject to a medical" and all that BS. That way we don't have to wait for the player to come over to Manchester to announce the signing. Medicals and video shoots can be done later.

I doubt there's anything for Juve to announce as they are not part of any agreement between us and the player. They have agreed to terminate his contract and what he does from there is most likely no longer their business.
Sam Lee said that Juve might have to announce it to the stock market similar to how Benfica had to do for legal reasons. I'm a KFA so don't take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.