Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here mate. I would like a couple of announcements like the rags did with Lindelof (forgive me folks for having blasphemous thoughts). Just announce the deal "with subject to a medical" and all that BS. That way we don't have to wait for the player to come over to Manchester to announce the signing. Medicals and video shoots can be done later.

Fingers crossed!

Sam Lee said that Juve might have to announce it to the stock market similar to how Benfica had to do for legal reasons. I'm a KFA so don't take my word for it.

I think that was because Benfica sold him to us, whereas Juve has agreed to terminate Alves contract (not sell him to us). All they'd have to announce, I assume, is that they had terminated his contract and I think they've already done that.

Same here mate. I would like a couple of announcements like the rags did with Lindelof (forgive me folks for having blasphemous thoughts). Just announce the deal "with subject to a medical" and all that BS. That way we don't have to wait for the player to come over to Manchester to announce the signing. Medicals and video shoots can be done later.
I don't think the club cares about us needy folk on a forum to the extent that they'll announce a signing "subject to agreeing terms with the player, agreeing a fee with the club, the player passing a medical and it being ratified by the governing bodies" just to placate us. They'll announce it when it's finished, no sooner.

I think that was because Benfica sold him to us, whereas Juve has agreed to terminate Alves contract (not sell him to us). All they'd have to announce, I assume, is that they had terminated his contract and I think they've already done that.
That may well be true. Also take note that Marotta said it at a book signing and Juve haven't declared it "officially" yet, so to speak, although you can argue how official can it get than words straight out of the CEO's mouth. So yeah, I agree.

Alves idolises Pep by his own admission. He literally said he would jump off the second tier stand at Camp Nou if Pep told him to.

He's not going to Chelsea and, I'll go you one further, Chelsea were never even in the running.
Not a full shilling then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.