Getting a dog and picking up

dog shit.

Major issue in our house at the moment. Kids have been begging for a dog for years and I am about to relent as the mrs is packing in work and can be at home with one all day.

Never had one before but the major issue is who is going to pick up its crap when on walks. I don't fancy the thought of picking it up with the inside out bag, the kids won't bother although the mrs says she has no issue.

Do any dog fans have an contraptions that allow to go pick it up without getting your hands dirty so to speak. Or are there any breed of dogs that shit less?

Is the love of a dog worth the hassle and do you soon get over poo phobia?

All suggestions appreciated.
Straw in the mouth. Suck it up but not too hard. Hold the suck until you can blow it in the bag or bin. It might take a little practice.

You sort of get used to it really. But one thing you must NEVER EVER do (this is like gremlins, where where the fella in the shop says, dont feed them after midnight), is go out and pick up a fresh turd with a hangover. Good fucking lord, I've done it a few times, when I've been very delicate, and as I've bent over to pick the turd up, I've taken a sharp breath in....holy shit, it's like an evil soul has entered your body

Hahahaha on another note, I will never forgot the Mrs picking up her first pile, she was staggering round vomiting like a pisshead in Benidorm, clutching the heap in a crap bag

Don't do it
Dogs are a fucking nightmare, I had shit all over the lawn, it wouldn't shit anywhere else, hair over everything, it wrecked a lounge suite plus 2 doors, and cost a bomb in vets bills
It also made me feel guilty as fuck every time I went out without it........never again.

BTW aren't all those shit bags really bad for the planet ?

dog shit.

Major issue in our house at the moment. Kids have been begging for a dog for years and I am about to relent as the mrs is packing in work and can be at home with one all day.

Never had one before but the major issue is who is going to pick up its crap when on walks. I don't fancy the thought of picking it up with the inside out bag, the kids won't bother although the mrs says she has no issue.

Do any dog fans have an contraptions that allow to go pick it up without getting your hands dirty so to speak. Or are there any breed of dogs that shit less?

Feed your dog high quality dog food and it will shit less. If you feed it crap food that is full of filler it will shit a lot more. Also try to avoid giving the dog tit bits from your table as that will make it shit more to.

Don't do it
Dogs are a fucking nightmare, I had shit all over the lawn, it wouldn't shit anywhere else, hair over everything, it wrecked a lounge suite plus 2 doors, and cost a bomb in vets bills
It also made me feel guilty as fuck every time I went out without it........never again.

BTW aren't all those shit bags really bad for the planet ?

We get biodegradable bags from Amazon and we go through a few with 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks

It's a shame that inventor bloke doesn't post on here anymore. I'm sure he could invent a solution - like modifying one of those muslamic ray-gun thingys for domestic purposes such as obliterating canine faeces for example.

Could also be handy for bringing down wasps and other annoying flying insects.

dog shit.

Sounds like there's a gap in the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.