It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ends season 2018-19.

So still couple of years left.

I suppose City hold leverage in the respect Joe will be desperate to go to the World Cup and has to be playing next season, so we couple bluff it out a good while longer, as clubs can't afford to leave it until the last minute to mess with a goalkeeper.

What gets me West Ham only wanting him on loan, when clubs in premier are a wash with money if they really wanted him they would pay up or they are just trying it on knowing we want rid and not many takers out there.

Ends season 2018-19.

So still couple of years left.

I suppose City hold leverage in the respect Joe will be desperate to go to the World Cup and has to be playing next season, so we couple bluff it out a good while longer, as clubs can't afford to leave it until the last minute to mess with a goalkeeper.

Arguably, he is a less appetising choice for anyone to bring in as keeper now, than he was even after his much publicised failures last summer.

The stirring 'England's No 1 saves Torino' story everyone was so desperate to write, to rub our noses in it, ended up the opposite.

It needs someone to make a leap of faith.

If only Fat Sam had stayed at Palace..

What gets me West Ham only wanting him on loan, when clubs in premier are a wash with money if they really wanted him they would pay up or they are just trying it on knowing we want rid and not many takers out there.

City know that, which is why we aren't prepared to be mugged off this summer by clubs.

We are taking a very tough stance.

Most clubs can stretch to £100k a week these days.

If we are so desperate to get rid of him (due to the situation stated by some folks on here, that he has somehow blown it with the club), then we should come to some arrangement with Hart, to compensate for the wage difference.

If the situation has changed & the club is willing to start with a clean sheet, then he should shut his face moaning to the press every two days, get his head down & try to be a non shit goalkeeper again, learn to kick a fucking ball properly, & just see what happens.

One or the other has to happen. We can't have him sulking around the club whining about how nobody wants him. He either has to work hard as 3rd keeper, to try & be 2nd keeper, or if that's unacceptable to the club & him, go, even if it costs us money.

I agree but I just can't see Joe keeping his dummy in his mouth or his toys in his pram - so one way or another he needs to go - even if we do have to pay him off.

We could just write off his transfer value in our books?

I know United did that with Schweinsteiger to get around his wages impacting their bottom line when he wasn't playing for them.
Can't work out the two price structure for top six and the rest. Given his decline surely it should be the other way round, as him joining a top six club must weaken them?

City know that, which is why we aren't prepared to be mugged off this summer by clubs.

We are taking a very tough stance.

Most clubs can stretch to £100k a week these days.
Seems we are doing this with all the outgoings, about time we took a tough stance - I reckon we've put it out there that prices are negotiable but it's all based on permanent deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.