93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

We need to sign a CB and a CM. As amazing as Vinny played at the end of the year we cannot rely on him in year two of Pep. And while I'm hopeful we end up seeing a lot of Gundogan, I don't think we can rely totally on him either. If we are left with Yaya and Fernandinho, who's form fell the past season more than anyone not named Gael, that will leave us in another tough spot and we'll be scrambling. So for me in addition to ALL these fullbacks, I think we need more in the middle too.

Which CB and DM would you have? Force Carvalho and...what CB? Sign the best available and if it's not there then don't force it (which we will do, or wont do). Simple really. The club knows wtf they are doing. If Veratti or whatever top CB was available we'd sign them.

Thanks mate! I don't think we're going to be using Bitcoin but now you've asked me i'll ask the question and see what comes back!

You should. Seriously. I've been telling everyone to hop on for years. It used to be .10 and now its at 2630.

I wouldn't even know how to pay you in £ but I could in btc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.