Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a bit selfish,he will have to learn that he doesn't need to do it all himself any more
Serge is the same ? Every good striker/attacker has a degree of selfishness but main thing being as long as there is an end product.

He is a bit selfish,he will have to learn that he doesn't need to do it all himself any more

I'm not watching the match so don't know what you're referring to. But he's also a team player Karen, and a strong personality too, a player who is aware of his abilities. A tactically flexible player in his maturity who will add to the team's game through a variety of manners: opening spaces for others, creating oportunities for others with key passes and assists, of course scoring goals, etc etc etc.

Playing for a club like Arsenal (well known for its lack of winning mentality, lack of leadership etc), such a player will assume much more responsibility than normally. Others would be affected negatively, even get frustrated in such an environment, which is a normal human reaction. But he maintained his composure, always a positive influence for Wenger's team, always 100% professional. Pretty much he is expected to operate in the same manner when playing for his country...

I'm not watching the match so don't know what you're referring to. But he's also a team player Karen, and a strong personality too, a player who is aware of his abilities. A tactically flexible player in his maturity who will add to the team's game through a variety of manners: opening spaces for others, creating oportunities for others with key passes and assists, of course scoring goals, etc etc etc.

Playing for a club like Arsenal (well known for its lack of winning mentality, lack of leadership etc), such a player will assume much more responsibility than normally. Others would be affected negatively, even get frustrated in such an environment, which is a normal human reaction. But he maintained his composure, always a positive influence for Wenger's team, always 100% professional. Pretty much he is expected to operate in the same manner when playing for his country...
I agree he is hampered by not great support in either team that whats i said in my earlier post that if he comes to us then he will not have to do that so relax and spread the load,i really want him now,i'd be gutted if he doesn't come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.