Star Trek

Did't mind the holodeck as such, TNG seemed to over use it in later series rather than actually go anyway off ship, that put me off TNG after a while, DS9 and voyager with it's more ballance between action and talking was much better (and yes seven of nine helped).

Also geordie and his fucking diagnostics of everything, Scotty just fixed the bleeding ship at least.
Struggled ever really getting into DS9, not sure why as when I see the odd one now I enjoy them.

She certainly did. Though I think my fav ST female ever has to the one from the last series, not sure of her name but think she is part Vulcan.

you mean T'pol?

Enterprise-season-4-Blu-ray-review-Jolene-Blalock-in-skirt-uniform-as-TPol.jpg

Yeah she was a stunner and a good charactor in the story

I also liked Hoshi personally

230d2920e0e399d385c1ab4ad0de1775.jpg

you mean T'pol?

Enterprise-season-4-Blu-ray-review-Jolene-Blalock-in-skirt-uniform-as-TPol.jpg

Yeah she was a stunner and a good charactor in the story

I also liked Hoshi personally

230d2920e0e399d385c1ab4ad0de1775.jpg
Tpol is the one, she was a great character.

Another aspect of ST I enjoyed was the time travel. Always thought they didn't overdo it and when they did made it a really good story line.

I like the new movies, which did make me want to go into the Star Trek lore. I have always found the series lacking creative production and a bit flat, and would rather read books on these episodes than watching them.

Star Trek, when good, was the best and most important fictional TV show ever made.

Unfortunately it reached those heights on only a handful of occasions across all its series. THE DRUMHEAD seems more relevant with each passing day. DARMOK, THE MEASURE OF A MAN, and THE INNER LIGHT are triumphs of single episode TV.

Those aren't the best episodes of Trek and they're all TNG but they're the most important - for the large effects they've had on ethics, philosophy, AI and linguistics research and other topics alone but also how they stand as moral guidance to a humanist outlook.

Outside those episodes that are important, a and a few more that are just good TV, I can take it or leave it most of the time. When Trek is bad, it is grotesquely cringe inducingly bad

I like the new movies, which did make me want to go into the Star Trek lore. I have always found the series lacking creative production and a bit flat, and would rather read books on these episodes than watching them.

Yeah but it had the greatest hammiest actor in Willaim Shatner

StarTrekSideShifftyEyes.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.