It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
+1

If Aguero was replaced by Mbappe one positive thing would be that we have Bernardo Silva and Mendy so the whole could be greater than the sum of the parts.

Add in Sanchez in too and we have an "old head" to push everyone.

And the attacking talent already here isn't bad anyway.

So the risk of letting Aguero go now rather than in 2 years isn't as great.

But I'd doubt we'd get Mbappe and I'm sure Aguero will be more than ok with all the new blood coming in.

Our relationship with Madrid means we are privy to situations that clubs such as Arsenal can't be.

Think about it...

Hot Chocolate, everyone's...

I'm crap at these clues but the way I've understood it is...
Madrid have let us know Mbappe has agreed to join them (killer blow). We back off and push for the signing of Sanchez. Meanwhile, Arsenal look fools continuing to chase Mbappe.

Mbappe to Madrid
Sanchez to us
Arsenal look fools

Everyones a winner!

After all the noise about Kun staying it would be totally surreal if he left for Real so for me that's a total non starter. I also don't think Zindane would choose Kun over Mbappe.

I'm crap at these clues but the way I've understood it is...
Madrid have let us know Mbappe has agreed to join them (killer blow). We back off and push for the signing of Sanchez. Meanwhile, Arsenal look fools continuing to chase Mbappe.

Mbappe to Madrid
Sanchez to us
Arsenal look fools

Everyones a winner!

That makes a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.