18/19 home and away kits ?

At least they nailed the home kit. Swing and a miss for me on the away. That's not how you use maroon imo. They need to take a page from Umbro.

Zinfandel.jpg
That is booty.

I've been surprised that gold hasn't been used on other kits including the home kit.

The black & r d kit of '11/'12 was simply superb !!

Though bad quality, this would have been great -

What we've got looks very different, almost red? Shame that clubs follow the money and allow Nike to churn out this shite. Just seen their shirts for Chelsea and Spurs this season, and they're all identical.

That shirt looks miles better - the sky blue strip under the sleeves and down the side looks far better, and the sleeves look better same colour as the shirt.
It seems like Nike are taking the piss now – we all complained the darker sleeves on last season's home shirt were shite – so what do they do on our new away shirt... not only make them darker, but make them two tone, so they are darker twice!!!
We really, really need to fuck Nike right off!

Those sleeves look terrible. My fake one looks much better and I'll still be wearing it :-).

I heard a few months ago that we would be changing to under armour after this year and in terms of the kit, the sooner the better if you ask me. Maybe they'll be able to design a decent shirt that doesn't fall apart the first time its washed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.