Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a feeling people are seriously underestimating Gabriel. Ten games, six goals, four assists. Mbappe is good, but Gabby has as much, if not more potential than him imo.

I don't know how people work out who has more potential. Is there a calculation? It a little pointless to me.

Not everything has to be scientific you know. Only time will tell, but the evidence to date points to them both having a pretty high ceiling.

I get a feeling people are seriously underestimating Gabriel. Ten games, six goals, four assists. Mbappe is good, but Gabby has as much, if not more potential than him imo.

When fully fit, Jesus has much more to his game imo. But just because we have hit the jackpot with GJ doesn't mean whe shouldn't try again.

I recon Mbappe is going to be one of those players you can't stop, so imo is worth 'gambling' a lot of money on. If a top 6 Prem side were to sign him, I think they become serious title contenders even with a half decent team, because of his pace.

Defences here struggle with Rashford because he has half a trick & is fast. Mbappe is on another planet & faster.

But I've always believed there is only one place he will end up.

I'd have agreed with you in January, but having seen the Monaco tie, and the England friendly I think Mbappe is amazing. It is only a handful of games, but he looks electric. I agree Jesus looks good, but when a player like this comes on the market, and you have ambition, you have to take a look. Surely Madrid can't always snaffle up the best talent each year.

The one downside of City doing all our spending first is that it weakens us when some jewels come along in the transfer market now.

If Real madrid don't buy him, then I think we'd have been next in line, and if they do buy hi, then there might be some very rich pickings to be had from the crumbs off Real Madrid's table.

I think it is a tad naive to think the purchase of one player can do that when there are another ten on the pitch. It all comes down to the team, never an individual.
Maybe Marvin thinks mbappe can do a decent job in central defence when vinny gets injured. Tbf he couldn't be much worse than some of the current options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.