It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this, Sanchez you can put in the same bracket as Aguero but Mbappe is not even close to that level although has great potential.

Mbappé is just as good as both of the other two based on last season's performances.

What you mean is "Sanchez is an old experienced player who's done it for a while, like Aguero".

Mbappé will be a Morata-level player if he moves to Madrid and another Martial if he moves to United. That's my honest opinion.

Not worth the inevitable £100m+ price tag after just this season. He should stay in Monaco, see if he does it again.

Interesting.

Maybe Mendy?

Hope so mate.....I dont know the twitter account its come from but noticed a few people have now re-tweeted. Likely to be nothing, as so much rubbish on twitter but the guy did tweet about Silva before it was official, so if nothing else it was worth posting on here! Would be nice to have some fullback transfer news!;)

Maybe wishful thinking but...Are we expecting any more signings over the next day or so? The guy that tweeted:

ian barton‏ @bourneblue May 25
Airport watch.....bernardo silva

Has now tweeted....

ian barton‏ @bourneblue 11h11 hours ago
Check the airport again..it's that time

That definitely implies a new signing. I'm inclined to trust him, so I assume someone is on the way. Maybe medical today?

With the greatest respect to Tolmie and all the other ITK's, the majority of them didn't know about Bernardo Silva until @twosips broke the news, so it's entirely possible that there's another signing coming in today under the radar.

Sanchez and Kun are in the same tier although they are different types. Kun better goalscorer but hardly ever assists. Alexis provides plenty of assists.

For my money there is a couple of levels above both.

Ronaldo Messi
Suarez Neymar and very soon Gabriel Jesus and maybe Mbappe
Personally think Ronaldo and Messi are above anything else, there's only two others (forward players) I'd have who have something special over Kun and they're Lewandowski and Neymar, don't think that Suarez is any better, or even as good as Kun.

Hope so mate.....I dont know the twitter account its come from but noticed a few people have now re-tweeted. Likely to be nothing, as so much rubbish on twitter but the guy did tweet about Silva before it was official, so if nothing else it was worth posting on here! Would be nice to have some fullback transfer news!;)

Cheers.

Sanchez news would be even better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.