Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have agreed with you in January, but having seen the Monaco tie, and the England friendly I think Mbappe is amazing. It is only a handful of games, but he looks electric. I agree Jesus looks good, but when a player like this comes on the market, and you have ambition, you have to take a look. Surely Madrid can't always snaffle up the best talent each year.

The one downside of City doing all our spending first is that it weakens us when some jewels come along in the transfer market now.

If Real madrid don't buy him, then I think we'd have been next in line, and if they do buy hi, then there might be some very rich pickings to be had from the crumbs off Real Madrid's table.

Real can keep most their leftovers for me, we already have better. (Pepe on the cheap would be ok).

But we should not allow anyone here to get Mbappe if Real fuck it up.

I don't know why wanting Mbappé is underestimating Jesus.

By some not all. And off course, if there is even a smidgen of a possibility of getting Mbappe, we should try and get him. Although, I have to say, there is a slight nagging in the back of my mind about whether spending the huge amounts it's going to take to get a player who has spent barely half a season playing top level football is a gamble worth taking. I know most of you have no doubts, and that's all good.

When fully fit, Jesus has much more to his game imo. But just because we have hit the jackpot with GJ doesn't mean whe shouldn't try again.

I recon Mbappe is going to be one of those players you can't stop, so imo is worth 'gambling' a lot of money on. If a top 6 Prem side were to sign him, I think they become serious title contenders even with a half decent team, because of his pace.

Defences here struggle with Rashford because he has half a trick & is fast. Mbappe is on another planet & faster.

But I've always believed there is only one place he will end up.

Again only time will tell, but certainly the kid appears to have all the attributes to make it to the top.

But he is a kid, and that alone makes it a gamble at the prices quoted. We got GJ at near enough a fifth of the potential cost of Mbappe, so whilst still a gamble, it's nowhere near what we would be committing to if we go and blow a wad on Mbappe. But hell, it's not my money.

I read a lot of other teams forums and it seems crazy at the moment that arsenal fans seem to genuinely feel they are one of the favourites to sign him! Not a chance can I see him going to arsenal or Liverpool for that matter!

The fact that Arsenal and Liverpool are willing to break the transfer record over this kid says it all. They never spend money, so they must be absolutely convinced he's a once in a generation player.

The fact that Arsenal and Liverpool are willing to break the transfer record over this kid says it all. They never spend money, so they must be absolutely convinced he's a once in a generation player.
or they know they haven't a chance, but it'll look good to their fans

or they know they haven't a chance, but it'll look good to their fans

Except it doesn't look good to their fans. Arsenal and Liverpool fans are absolutely sick of their clubs devoting 3/4 of the summer to being interested and talking to unrealistic targets that they eventually fail to get after never making a bid.

Arse pretending to want to spend £100m + on KM to soften blow of Sanchez going. Then when he goes elsewhere they can claim they did everything to buy him. I call PR bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.