Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, FFP & all that.

Which with great Karma, is now threatening Arsenal's ability to offer him a new deal without selling players, due to the wage increase.
Do we know if this is really true? I would like to know if I can feel schadenfreude :-) Karma is such a woman.

Perhaps he`s got higher expectations than his colleagues and the management.
I'm sure that has been the case at Arsenal but there was a spell last season where it looked to me like he was being a right pain in the arse and I'm not sure it's excusable. Think when he was on the bench at anfield in that first half he looked happier when Liverpool scored than he did after Arsenal won the cup final. If we sign him I just hope he doesn't pull any of that shit on us.

I'm sure that has been the case at Arsenal but there was a spell last season where it looked to me like he was being a right pain in the arse and I'm not sure it's excusable. Think when he was on the bench at anfield in that first half he looked happier when Liverpool scored than he did after Arsenal won the cup final. If we sign him I just hope he doesn't pull any of that shit on us.
He`s a born winner and not only does he put a decent shift in he also expects the same from his team mates IMO.I think he possibly knows he`s gone as far as he can with The Arse Perennial Bottlers.

He`s a born winner and not only does he put a decent shift in he also expects the same from his team mates IMO.I think he possibly knows he`s gone as far as he can with The Arse Perennial Bottlers.
Just saying it how I saw it. At times he was dragging them through games and at other times he looked like he was being counter productive. If we sign him, I just hope he responds the right way on those occasions when his hard work is undone by utter buffoonery from the likes of Otamendi and Stones.

Just saying it how I saw it. At times he was dragging them through games and at other times he looked like he was being counter productive. If we sign him, I just hope he responds the right way on those occasions when his hard work is undone by utter buffoonery from the likes of Otamendi and Stones.
Thats why we need to keep The Captain at the helm.Hopefully he may now have overcome his troublesome injury and a long rest was all that was needed.Yes I understand that he wont be available for every match and yes some giant cock-ups were made last season,but maybe with a top goalie now installed,the defenders may feel more comfortable.
Bastard 6/7 weeks still left for KO and I`m fucking bored to death already.Roll on.

I think a pain in the arse is good in the context. He wanted the rest of the team to pull their weight. Can't remember how he reacted against Liverpool but I know when he came on he was the only one who looked dangerous and got le arse back in the game

I think a pain in the arse is good in the context. He wanted the rest of the team to pull their weight. Can't remember how he reacted against Liverpool but I know when he came on he was the only one who looked dangerous and got le arse back in the game
Agreed, he did look good when he came on. Not sure what most blues would think of him pissing himself laughing if we concede a goal though. He's obviously an incredibly good player, I just have reservations about his attitude. Looks to me like if things aren't going his way he could become troublesome. Hopefully not though if we end up signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.