Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, he did look good when he came on. Not sure what most blues would think of him pissing himself laughing if we concede a goal though. He's obviously an incredibly good player, I just have reservations about his attitude. Looks to me like if things aren't going his way he could become troublesome. Hopefully not though if we end up signing him.
We`d better not bench him then ... we wouldn`t want him doing a Tevez.

Agreed, he did look good when he came on. Not sure what most blues would think of him pissing himself laughing if we concede a goal though. He's obviously an incredibly good player, I just have reservations about his attitude. Looks to me like if things aren't going his way he could become troublesome. Hopefully not though if we end up signing him.
I'm not sure he will. There's too much respect from him for the manager and players I can imagine. Do you think he'd be behaving the same with Silva and Aguero in the team? As opposed to Giroud and Xhaka? I think as he's so relied upon at Arsenal it was an insult and quite frankly embarrassing by Wenger to place Sanchez on the bench. In our team you question whether 100% he'll get a game (I'm sure he will by the way). Maybe my blue specs coming out here ;) but I think we'll be ok with Sanchez at the club!

I'm not sure he will. There's too much respect from him for the manager and players I can imagine. Do you think he'd be behaving the same with Silva and Aguero in the team? As opposed to Giroud and Xhaka? I think as he's so relied upon at Arsenal it was an insult and quite frankly embarrassing by Wenger to place Sanchez on the bench. In our team you question whether 100% he'll get a game (I'm sure he will by the way). Maybe my blue specs coming out here ;) but I think we'll be ok with Sanchez at the club!
I would agree that he is too good to be on the bench at Arsenal but wasn't he benched because he'd had some kind of bust up in training?

I would agree that he is too good to be on the bench at Arsenal but wasn't he benched because he'd had some kind of bust up in training?
Think you might be right blue. Apologies for not remembering can't remember what I had for tea last night. F"ck it he'll be great for us if we get him signed! And if he steps out of line we'll have Kompany there to head butt him :)

His choice was between Barca and City in 2011. Remove the blue tints for a moment and tell me who would you have chosen?
It was the best Barca team in my lifetime, that was Xavi, Inesta, Messi, David Villa & more all at there best.

Nobody can knock Sanchez signing for Barca I won't take that as an excuse.

Do we know if this is really true? I would like to know if I can feel schadenfreude :-) Karma is such a woman.

Only insomuch as some of the media are reporting it (The Mail for example).

The comments underneathfrom some Arrse fans are priceless. It's a non story, as City Utd etc are signing players, so they must have the same problem, etc.

Clueless Fucking Tarquins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.