Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the referendum and all the shit that flows from it as I said its Tory owned. They promised it. They delivered it. They own it.
until it goes ok, then it will be labour voters that swung the vote

As for the referendum and all the shit that flows from it as I said its Tory owned. They promised it. They delivered it. They own it.
until it goes ok, then it will be labour voters that swung the vote

If it goes OK then I am sure Tories will be quick to own it just as Labour will claim credit for 'moderating the Tory policy positions with the EU'. It's politics mate what do you expect?

Oh and our PM was asked to guarantee Brexit will be a success. She declined. Can't see why. We have been told it will be a piece of piss and nothing but sunny uplands in our brave new world; so really what's the fucking problem?

If it goes OK then I am sure Tories will be quick to own it just as Labour will claim credit for 'moderating the Tory policy positions with the EU'. It's politics mate what do you expect?

Oh and our PM was asked to guarantee Brexit will be a success. She declined. Can't see why. We have been told it will be a piece of piss and nothing but sunny uplands in our brave new world; so really what's the fucking problem?

When was that?

When was that?

Presser earlier today. She was asked to guarantee that Brexit will be a good deal for Britain. She answered that's what we are working (hoping?) for.

The mood music has changed from us routing the EU who will be desperate to give us a good deal yada, yada to fingers crossed and let's hope for the best. No guarantees. Not that there ever where any guarantees but we have had nearly a year of triumph and crushing the enemy both foreign and domestic so the more somber tone the last two weeks has been striking.

The Telegraph did have an upbeat article today featuring our old friends the German car makers. I got quite nostalgic reading it to be honest.

Presser earlier today. She was asked to guarantee that Brexit will be a good deal for Britain. She answered that's what we are working (hoping?) for.

The mood music has changed from us routing the EU who will be desperate to give us a good deal yada, yada to fingers crossed and let's hope for the best. No guarantees. Not that there ever where any guarantees but we have had nearly a year of triumph and crushing the enemy both foreign and domestic so the more somber tone the last two weeks has been striking.

The Telegraph did have an upbeat article today featuring our old friends the German car makers. I got quite nostalgic reading it to be honest.
At least we don't have to put up with hosting the European Medicines Agency or the European Banking Agency anymore. Should free up quite a few London hotel rooms and conference centres, lead to many UK job losses and reduce our sphere of influence even further. What's not to like?.........

At least we don't have to put up with hosting the European Medicines Agency or the European Banking Agency anymore. Should free up quite a few London hotel rooms and conference centres, lead to many UK job losses and reduce our sphere of influence even further. What's not to like?.........

Sunny uplands mate, sunny uplands.

Caught the Daily Politics show on the Beeb today with a segment on May's offer on citizen rights. Presenter stated that having made the offer we now had to wait to see what the EU offer was. Seriously? The EU made their offer over two weeks ago. Published it in detail.

The presenter in Brussels did correct her but come on this shit is not difficult. Do you have to be in Brussels to know what the EU is doing? Is our ignorance and insularity that ingrained that we pay no attention until the UK speaks out on an issue. How many here knew there was a detailed EU policy position available for all to read? How many debates, discussions on that position have there been in the UK media? When the hell are we going to take these negotiations seriously?
Detailed EU policy positions on everything. Funny how organised they are for a bureaucratic anti-democratic federalist red tape loving bunch of foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.