It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up 35 pages and we don't know who flew in or who's wandering around the CFA....pick it up lads ffs

So, that DeployLeroy guy keeps going on about a world class player being at the CFA and that it's like Bernardo - not expected and out of the blue. Apparently his mate works at the CFA and sent him a selfie with the player. He refuses to say who it is, though. I smell bullshit, but intriguing nonetheless - nothing else happening anyways.

So, that DeployLeroy guy keeps going on about a world class player being at the CFA and that it's like Bernardo - not expected and out of the blue. Apparently his mate works at the CFA and sent him a selfie with the player. He refuses to say who it is, though. I smell bullshit, but intriguing nonetheless - nothing else happening anyways.
If selfies were flying about it'd be leaked in no time. Don't believe it for 1 minute.

I think it could be Sanchez mate.

Reports going around right now that Arsenal are close to agreeing a deal for Lacazette which could pave the way for Sanchez to City. Chile don't play again until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.