It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
6d5ed35ba740df7c787207440a7e09bc.jpg
de58f3c8a4a47e99ed0a660ec1908a94.jpg

Guys I like Sam, but this and
1) his quietness on social media since nothing materialised and
2) his reaction to the suggestion (plus previous posts by others)
Make me think he might get his tip offs from what Tolmie and other put on this forum and sam's been called/caught out. I mean look at what TH posted last night then look at what Sam said on twitter, then look at his response, and the fact that he's been quiet since... makes you think he fell for the hype too.

I respect TH and I like Sam as a journo, I'm just sayin that he looks to have been caught out here and may have taken TH's comments from last night out of proportion and expected news today. I might be wrong though

You are, and he is a nice bloke, however, his info has been poor this summer, I don't really think he's alluding to anything else!

Don't get me wrong. I think sam's articles are very well written and I think he's one of the more "responsible" (for want of a better word) journos, but it all just seems a bit of a coincidence

So what were all last nights' videos/gifs about?

I know there were lots of guesses about what they meant but nothing confirmed in the form of those lovely things called words

It was the ' do me a fucking favour' that got me he could have replied with a simple no or if being ironic reply 'who's tolmie?'
Not defending him, but he has been harassed more than a few times with the suggestion that he's picking off TH or that he is TH himself. I've seen it happen before and he has always respectfully denied any suggestion of that kind. He might just be pissed at this point. We're all human after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.