It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's what we're doing today, character assassination eh? All based on simple tweet. How is anyone here in a position to judge him when we clearly don't have enough data to make an educated guess?
Woah! Calm down! I'm not having a dig at the guy, I thought I'd made that clear. I'm just saying that the way he tweeted a few things this morning about what he'd read and then when he gets tweeted with what was obvious a bit a joke, he sharply swipes back and then goes relatively quiet by his own standards, it seemed a bit of a coincidence.

I like the bloke's work. I'm not undermining him. I'm just making an observation and clearly I'm not the only one that thought it was odd. No "character assassination" or anythin

The fact that we are close to signing a CB, but have no idea who it is........makes me really excited!!!! I wonder if it's a marquee CB? Or just some oldie as cover? I'm really curious.

Woah! Calm down! I'm not having a dig at the guy, I thought I'd made that clear. I'm just saying that the way he tweeted a few things this morning about what he'd read and then when he gets tweeted with what was obvious a bit a joke, he sharply swipes back and then goes relatively quiet by his own standards, it seemed a bit of a coincidence.

I like the bloke's work. I'm not undermining him. I'm just making an observation and clearly I'm not the only one that thought it was odd. No "character assassination" or anythin
I understand your position. He might just be trying to get info from his sources who could be incredibly busy guys and therefore the long wait. In any case, he has now provided some updates.

Exactly this! That's what my thoughts were! Seemed like he didn't get the banter or that it hit a nerve. When you look at it in context, just seems a bit odd
Never seen him tweet using offensive language before and the word ' fucking' is offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.