It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric, Sam (goal) posted something on twitter saying something was happening today and he said he got it from his "source".....and the rumours just got bigger and bigger as the day went on!;)

You'd have to ask Sam on Twitter then. I'm sure he has his sources.

So, to the ITKs, put it on the line: who will we sign? Name it. No caveats such as "it's almost done, etc, it's always possible it could fall through" And name at least one NOBODY has thus far mentioned.

Well that would only work if we were indeed to sign a player who hasn't been linked with us by the media which I'd be astonished at given that we're linked with virtually every single quality player in Europe. Bernardo was relatively out of the blue in terms of timing but even he was linked with us numerous times since February.

Ha, if you want cast iron guarantees about signings then you should probably just read the OS. Always baffles me when people complain in this thread. If it irks you, why read it?!

It's generally a good discussion thread. What irks is the neediness of some and then the theatrical pandering by the "ITKs" to the needy. Spoils the discussion and is rather childish. He is also correct, I cannot remember one piece of truly inside knowledge given in one of these threads in the past 4 or 5 years.

Life is just one big loop. Every summer

Outstanding giddiness

This is boring

ITKs know FA

We will be shit next season

He's going to Chelsea or United.

Yay. The ITKs were right after all. We're going to win the league.

I don't understand why people read this thread if they just want certainty. That's no fun anyway

Cheers

It's generally a good discussion thread. What irks is the neediness of some and then the theatrical pandering by the "ITKs" to the needy. Spoils the discussion and is rather childish. He is also correct, I cannot remember one piece of truly inside knowledge given in one of these threads in the past 4 or 5 years.

I agree that the neediness of some is a bit painful. Then again, those who get angry about stuff on here can be pretty tiresome too. Not sure I agree about the lack of "truly inside knowledge" bit though. On a lot of transfers there's often stuff on here relating to it before it breaks in the press. Unless you want something that literally no media outlet has mentioned, but how realistic is that these days?! Bernardo Silva came out of the blue for the mass media too, but there was stuff on the thread before the mainstream press were reporting it.

The whole ITK stuff is nonsense really. Seems like it has to black and white for some. You're either ITK or KFA. Clearly no one has the inside track on what Begiristain or Guardiola are thinking, but equally it seems absurd that some think that stuff doesn't leak out of an organisation as big as City.

I've seen people say that I claim to be an ITK, which is ridiculous. I've never claimed that. But I've been doing this site for 15 years, so naturally know a lot of people at City as a result. Some tell me stuff that they don't mind if I share on here, others tell me stuff which I don't. And I'm sure it's the same for others on here.

Always best to take things in good nature. And if it pisses you off just give the thread a swerve. Easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.