It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the neediness of some is a bit painful. Then again, those who get angry about stuff on here can be pretty tiresome too. Not sure I agree about the lack of "truly inside knowledge" bit though. On a lot of transfers there's often stuff on here relating to it before it breaks in the press. Unless you want something that literally no media outlet has mentioned, but how realistic is that these days?! Bernardo Silva came out of the blue for the mass media too, but there was stuff on the thread before the mainstream press were reporting it.

The whole ITK stuff is nonsense really. Seems like it has to black and white for some. You're either ITK or KFA. Clearly no one has the inside track on what Begiristain or Guardiola are thinking, but equally it seems absurd that some think that stuff doesn't leak out of an organisation as big as City.

I've seen people say that I claim to be an ITK, which is ridiculous. I've never claimed that. But I've been doing this site for 15 years, so naturally know a lot of people at City as a result. Some tell me stuff that they don't mind if I share on here, others tell me stuff which I don't. And I'm sure it's the same for others on here.

Always best to take things in good nature. And if it pisses you off just give the thread a swerve. Easy enough.
Alot of blues enjoy this site and especially the transfer thread but passion ,opinions and views will always mean that you will have to have mods
Human nature it's the way the world is

He's never been this aggressive before

Bad day at the office!;) He seems a good bloke on the pods. I think people were getting on his back about his tweets this morning and he just being alittle defensive. Us blues not very patient when it comes to transfer news!;)

Bad day at the office!;) He seems a good bloke on the pods. I think people were getting on his back about his tweets this morning and he just being alittle defensive. Us blues not very patient when it comes to transfer news!;)
He's always come across to me as a good journalist with decent contacts
Enjoyed listening and reading his post but something has upset him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.