It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola, Khaldoon and Aguero himself say that he'll stay next season. Matt Hughes of The Times says he could go to PSG. Who to believe?

Why not?
Qatar think they are getting one over UAE taking Aguero and UAE use that money to buy mbappe getting one over Qatar
But mbappe going to Madrid?
Guardiola, Khaldoon and Aguero himself say that he'll stay next season. Matt Hughes of The Times says he could go to PSG. Who to believe?
You have posted in the past that wouldn't be surprised if Aguero wasn't here next season
So who do you believe?

PSG may want him, and who would blame them, it doesn't mean we will sell though.

I think City will want at least £80m though.

Why not?
Qatar think they are getting one over UAE taking Aguero and UAE use that money to buy mbappe getting one over Qatar

Because it's currently banned to do any deals with Qatar. The UAE & several countries have shunned them for want of a better word & all agreed not to do ANY dealings with the country or Qatari owned business. Etihad as example have refused to fly there.

Because it's currently banned to do any deals with Qatar. The UAE & several countries have shunned them for want of a better word & all agreed not to do ANY dealings with the country or Qatari owned business. Etihad as example have refused to fly there.
So a English football club can't deal with a French club

You have posted in the past that wouldn't be surprised if Aguero wasn't here next season
So who do you believe?

Have I?! Happy to be proved wrong, but thought I'd been fairly consistent in saying that I hope and think he will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.