It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's currently banned to do any deals with Qatar. The UAE & several countries have shunned them for want of a better word & all agreed not to do ANY dealings with the country or Qatari owned business. Etihad as example have refused to fly there.

It doesn't matter much. The business will be conducted between two European entities (regardless of ownership). Also, us Arabs (i'm from the ME) are known to put differences aside when it comes to making a deal.

Put your feelings aside, it might be time for Aguero to go. Ideally, it would be after next season - he'll become our top scorer.

Pep wants a team in his own mold, he will get one.

So a English football club can't deal with a French club

No, where did I say that? What I said is a UAE member won't deal with a Qatari backed business! If they did they'd be breaking the agreement they put in place. We could do a deal with Monocco or Marseille for example.

£60m+ I would think we'll get more clubs than PSG biting.

Who? We won't sell domestically, and he's not a target for Real, Barca, Juve or Bayern.

If he ever does go, PSG are pretty much the only people who can afford him and we could sell to.

Have I?! Happy to be proved wrong, but thought I'd been fairly consistent in saying that I hope and think he will stay.
I'm sure you did was looking for it the other day think it's when pep had dinner with Aguero

No, where did I say that? What I said is a UAE member won't deal with a Qatari backed business! If they did they'd be breaking the agreement they put in place. We could do a deal with Monocco or Marseille for example.
Agree with you on that but answer me this can English club do business with a French club

It doesn't matter much. The business will be conducted between two European entities (regardless of ownership). Also, us Arabs (i'm from the ME) are known to put differences aside when it comes to making a deal.

Put your feelings aside, it might be time for Aguero to go. Ideally, it would be after next season - he'll become our top scorer.

Pep wants a team in his own mold, he will get one.

Feelings? He can go for me, long gone are the days I hold centiment. I'm confident who ever left that's we'd replace them with a better younger option.

As for doing deals, there is no way City's owner with deal with a Qatari at present more so because of the position he holds in Abu Dhabi too! It's not look good. No saying it's impossible but I'd certainly say it's very unlikely. It's not about making money or doing a deal, it's about a ban on doing deals with anything Qatar related.

They are seen to be doing deals with terrorism at present & the rest of the countries around them have taken action http://whatson.ae/dubai/2017/06/why-the-uae-qatar-crisis-is-happening-now/

Guardiola, Khaldoon and Aguero himself say that he'll stay next season. Matt Hughes of The Times says he could go to PSG. Who to believe?

I've always felt that those comments were largely meaningless because if he were to leave, it'd be framed as Aguero wanting to leave, rather than the club wanting to sell or forcing him out. Sort of like how Pep was adamant he didn't want to get rid of Nasri last season but they simply created a scenario where Nasri wouldn't stay.

If they bought another striker, for example, and he dropped to 3rd choice, or even if Jesus starts all the big games, pretty quickly Aguero would force a move and they'd hold their hands up and say "Well, it's him forcing the move..."

I really hope Sergio doesn't go this summer, I don't *think* he will, but Guardiola & Khaldoon's quotes don't mean much to me.

Agree with you on that but answer me this can English club do business with a French club

Of course they can nobody has suggested otherwise... however when one is owned by a member of the Royal family that has put a ban on any sort of deal with Qatar due to terrorism links then I'd say probably not. As in this case.

Ha, if you want cast iron guarantees about signings then you should probably just read the OS. Always baffles me when people complain in this thread. If it irks you, why read it?!
What irks me Ric, is the vitriol aimed at the "non-believers". I'd love to hear some genuine inside- info stuff, but nobody has it. NOBODY. Incidentally, I didn't like anne leslie of the Daily Mail, but I loved reading her right-wing rhetoric bollocks. It irked me. But it's always worth reading other people's writing. If only to unpick it as unadulterated baseless shite. Which, as I've stated here tonight, is what Tolm is peddling.
He has called nothing. "It's happening Tuesday, Wednesday, it's boom time, missile time, not messing time". Sorry, it ain't. And this, lest we forget, is a forum, so all opinions should be welcome, not this "if you don't like it, don't read it" pravda-like bollocks.

So, my call goes out again: let's see one, ONE, genuine piece of ITK news. We're waiting...

I'm sure you did was looking for it the other day think it's when pep had dinner with Aguero

Don't recall saying that tbh, but even if I had things have clearly changed a bit since January when they had that dinner?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.