It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG probably can afford to buy Kun but I am very confident that Aguero will still be a City player for this season.

Last edited:
"I don't think he's got *the* inside track though, as I don't really think many actually do". Therein lies the truth. I've yet to see anyone on Bluemoon who's called something well before anyone else that was completely new and not anywhere else in the press. That, for me, is genuine ITK. We can all play the odds game. It's a piece of piss. As for Beranardo, You called a transfer the day the player signed. Fairplay, nobody else called it, but I'd hardly call that "in-the-know". Anyway, it's semantics, Ric's off to feather, me too, I'm sure we'll all be glued to the thread at various parts of the day/month/year ahead.

Posted this before but here's me doing my best to imitate Tolm when I found out Bernardo was signing weeks before it hit the press or BM.

Ha ha Sam Lee sarcastically putting "Pogba to City done deal" out on twatter.

If it's me, I'm going with "Welcome to Manchester" only to backtrack and say "conditions now right for him to come to Manchester is what I meant."

Am I wrong or were we never at all in for Pogba other than for a brief time in early summer 2015? Seems to be how the story played out if I remember correctly. Obviously my opinion is my own, but in cases of ITK v ITK carnage I tend to give more credence to the person who identifies himself and has to stand on a professional reputation. Rather than just to post vague videos in the hopes that they may appear in retrospect to be correct.

These threads are interesting but mostly when something is actually happening and when someone is staking out the airport or whatever. If I knew how to post youtubes it would be at this point I'd hit up the great Maurice Levy/Stringer Bell scene from Season 3 of the Wire about how the process of getting "rainmade" goes down.

Sam Lee talking about signing a CB who is not Laporte or Bonucci,probably not VVD because his price.. So who??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.