What new grounds are you hoping to visit this season?

Brighton in the League and hopefully we'll get some of Accrington, AFC Wimbledon, Barnet, Burton Albion, Cambridge, Cheltenham, Chesterfield, Colchester, Coventry, Crawley, Exeter City, Fleetwood Town, FGR, MKD, Morecambe, Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Rotherham, Stevenage and Yeovil in the cups.
I saw City at the old grounds of Barnet, Chesterfield, Colchester, Coventry, Morecambe (a reserve friendly in about 1978), Oxford and Rotherham, but the inconsiderate bar stewards decided to move. I also saw us at Plough Lane and you can argue whether that was MKD (follow the league place and players) or AFCW (follow the fans).

It depends on when and where the game is going to be played. Over the last few seasons most of my away trips have been mid week fixtures or long journeys. I managed 6 away league game last season, the nearest being Leicester for a 5.30 kick off on a wet and miserable night. The rest involved lengthy journeys to West Ham, Sunderland, Southampton, Middlesbrough and Swansea.

I'm expecting the same again next season. I don't have a choice as I go when I can buy a ticket and if it's to a ground I've not been to before, then it's a little adventure into the unknown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.