It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bickering between non-believers & the Church of ScienTOLMIEgy is what I don't enjoy.

Unfortunately there isn't a seperate thread for pulling hair or stealing toys, so to know what I want to know I have to put up with them.

Including you, it would seem.

From that post, I don't understand what someone such as yourself would expect to find in this particular thread, other than something you don't want to read.

From that post, I don't understand what someone such as yourself would expect to find in this particular thread, other than something you don't want to read.

Transfer speculation (ITK or otherwise) & discussions on players linked or that we'd like, not wankers arguing over the merits or otherwise of certain posters or ITK status.

What do you think should be in the thread ? If you think that the latter two should be allowed then you obviously won't mind shutting up, will you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.