It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer speculation (ITK or otherwise) & discussions on players linked or that we'd like, not wankers arguing over the merits or otherwise of certain posters or ITK status.

What do you think should be in the thread ? If you think that the latter two should be allowed then you obviously won't mind shutting up, will you ?
We all know exactly what the thread will contain, it's happened for enough years. The needy guys are irritating, I'll grant you that, but they are also amusing. What isn't amusing in the slightest, is the irritating twats who come on and slag off the ITK merits etc, as no one really gives a fuck. It helps pass the summer having a bit of banter on this thread but the old classic of "don't come on the thread if all you're going to do is question it... etc etc" is always apt in these situations.

A few transfers will be agreed but as said above, they won't get completed until the players have finished their jollies but also due to contracts running until June 30th, means we don't have to pay the guys to sit on their arses getting some sun.

Transfer speculation (ITK or otherwise) & discussions on players linked or that we'd like, not wankers arguing over the merits or otherwise of certain posters or ITK status.

What do you think should be in the thread ? If you think that the latter two should be allowed then you obviously won't mind shutting up, will you ?

The thread started by the guy you are slagging off ? Where he opens by telling us some stuff which he has heard.

I know why I'm reading it, but you tell me what enjoyment you are expecting to get out of it, because I'm fucked if I know.

If we think about it, Real MAdrid might be selling us one of their Center backs *all of which I'd take* in return for backing off of Mbappe?
CAn't wait to find out the truth though

It's only June and people are throwing their toys out of the pram because we haven't signed anyone since Ederson.
Haha. I'm finding it hilarious. Did people not see how relaxed and happy pep was at that golf yesterday. I'm 99.99% certain we've all but signed all our targets and if one or two fall through we'll just get someone else as good but will take a little longer. Patience children, chill out - everyone's on holiday

For some context, I was posting at 3am the other day and posted a couple of Texas videos.

Apparently, that meant we have signed 'agent Kyle Walker' and the Texas flag uncannily resembles the Chile flag, when in actual fact it was as clear as day I was having banter with Austin Blue.

And FFS, get off Sam Lee's back.

I ain't him, he ain't me. We may fish in similar waters, from time to time and, aside from him from being a filthy red, he at least attempts to tap into the City supporter base.

And we know that has plenty of feckwits aligned with it.

* He now knows who I am and he's gonna need the rest of the weekend to recover from the shock ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.