PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

Will get JJ on the podcast about this on Monday or Tuesday. Having spoken to him this morning it does look like they're going to target Kun in the next few weeks.

IF, and it's a big if, this move gets us Mbappe, then I'd do it. As hard as it'll be to part with Kun.

If we were selling him Id hope Mbappe was 100% coming to us or be so stupid to sell him

Then why to they buy half of their natural gas from Qatar Gas and Qatar Petroleum still?

You're clearly far more informed on the political situation in the region than the rest of us, and know far more about the trading situation.

I appreciate some trade is still clearly going on between UAE and Qatar, as you've pointed out.

But do you not think City selling Aguero (our most high profile asset) to PSG is extremely unlikely given the current political situation?

I know you think we won't sell him anyway, but do you not think selling to PSG is even more unlikely than anywhere else because of how it could be viewed in terms of how it reflects on Abu Dhabi?

If we were selling him Id hope Mbappe was 100% coming to us or be so stupid to sell him
Bizarre if true. They must feel there is some chance of getting him and we must still fancy our chances getting Mbappe. Effectively cost around £50m for Mbappe.

But do you not think City selling Aguero (our most high profile asset) to PSG is extremely unlikely given the current political situation?

I know you think we won't sell him anyway, but do you not think selling to PSG is even more unlikely than anywhere else because of how it could be viewed in terms of how it reflects on Abu Dhabi?
I think it's not going to happen but I don't think the present situation makes it more or less likely at all.

The two clubs may be owned by different nations in the region but if either thought they were getting a good deal then they'd go for it.

But 60m wouldn't be even close to a good deal, in my opinion.

No one buys a player City want to keep anyway, that is basically the be all and end all of the situation. If City did sell then it's because they don't want Aguero and they wouldn't cut off their nose to spite their face in that event.

No one buys a player City want to keep anyway, that is basically the be all and end all of the situation. If City did sell then it's because they don't want Aguero and they wouldn't cut off their nose to spite their face in that event.

I like it when you talk sensible. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.