Turkey to stop teaching evolution to kids

May seem a bit daft but religion doesn't believe in evolution does it? That being the case the news that the Islamic Turkey wouldn't teach something it doesn't believe in in their schools.

May seem a bit daft but religion doesn't believe in evolution does it? That being the case the news that the Islamic Turkey wouldn't teach something it doesn't believe in in their schools.

Turkeys a secular nation under it's constitution and state and religion are supposed to remain seperate.

Simon Reeve did an excellent 2-parter, and it looks like Erdogan is taking Turkey in a very dangerous direction. Both for 'secular' Turkey and the region in general.

To take evolution off the curriculum is as depressing as it is predictable.

I take your point mate but every religious person I have met has an answer to sciences view on evolution. It's scary how blinkered some of them are.

I take your point mate but every religious person I have met has an answer to sciences view on evolution. It's scary how blinkered some of them are.
Weird. I've only come across a handful of people that don't believe in evolution luckily.

Anyone that denies it would not stay in my life. I won't have anything to do with that level of stupid.

Weird. I've only come across a handful of people that don't believe in evolution luckily.

Anyone that denies it would not stay in my life. I won't have anything to do with that level of stupid.

They may circumvent the science of evolution by the stock answer "God did it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.