PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

He's going nowhere because Mbappe would be the only possible replacement that wouldn't cause a revolution

It makes me really sad seeing people on here preferring Sanchez over our Aguero. I really can't understand it.. Are we really ready to sacrifice the identity, the legends of our club for what might be? I really see Aguero as the best striker I have ever seen, and I m 30 yo.

Oh so let's sell him then and watch him go on and knocks us out of the CL at some point.

I don't think so.

From day one the media over here have hated the fact we have the world's best striker in our ranks. Nothing would please them more to get their wish. Regardless of who we replaced him with we would be weaker.
The time will come course it will but it isn't yet. Sanchez isn't as good and Jesus is just a boy. Aguero is an assassin and we need him.

This, all day long

When was the last time The Times got anything right with us? Last thing I remember from them were them banging on about us having an obsession with Wilshere.

The only time I would consider selling Aguero is if he is really unsettled at City and is no longer fully committed to the team. Although at time he looked like he was struggling to adapt under Guardiola, there is no real indication that he is at that stage. Mbappe would be a tempting signing but is still a raw player and would not be a good replacement for Kun just yet imo.

Last edited:
It makes me really sad seeing people on here preferring Sanchez over our Aguero. I really can't understand it.. Are we really ready to sacrifice the identity, the legends of our club for what might be? I really see Aguero as the best striker I have ever seen, and I m 30 yo.

It's fucking madness I think the sun has gotten to a few heads on this forum the ease at which some would ditch someone who has done it time and time again he only let himself down with the sendings off this year. 122 goals in 181 he's a legend

Anyone who thinks aguero is past it, needs to put the crackpipe down, the boy is a goal machine, guaranteed 20 goals a season, strikers of his quality are scarce, why the hell would anyone want rid of him is laughable, personally have aguero"s proven quality over Jesus potential

If Sanchez signs and PSG bid for Aguero then you obviously think it's a straightforward decision, we keep Aguero. You're saying that presumably because you think Aguero would play regularly. For me, I don't rate him as highly as Sanchez, jesus and Sane. I'd be tempted to sell him and bring in a top class defender if I could. It's about optimally managing the playing squad and players ability and form changes over the years.

The year after we won the title under pellegrini, Toure was untouchable and no one wanted to sell him, but in hindsight had someone come along with a decent bid, then it would have been best if we had accepted him. No player is bigger than the club.

I accept the argument that Aguero is too good at the moment to sell. That's one of interpretation and judgement. I don't accept the argument that because of what a player has done in the past, he should always remain integral to the team, no matter what.
It's purely a numbers thing if the squad is as expected, we have Sane, Sterling Sanchez to cover the 2 wide forward positions with maybe Bernardo If needed, We have Jesus and Aguero for the central position, And KDB Silva and Bernardo for the 2 forward midfield.
Sell Aguero from that lot and it leaves Jesus as our only central player to cover 60 games and only, or Sane, Sterling, Sanchez and Jesus to cover our striking options for a whole season over simplifying that, that's 180 games split between 4 players so relying on the 4 playing at least 45 games each.

There's some right fucking idiot City fans on social media

Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world..arguably the best there has ever been in the UK

If he played for ANY of the traditional top 4 he would be hailed as a legend and talked about in the same fond light as Ian Wright or Theirry Henry

I want Sanchez..he's a great player..but he's not even fit to clean Kun's boots..never mind lace them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.