PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

His contract will expire on 30 June 2019: have you spoken to the club about a possible extension?

Reguera: No, we haven’t spoken about it for the moment, and we’re fine with that. He has two more years left on his contract and the guy is happy, as are the club. No news for now, we’ll go on like this.

And his relationship with Guardiola? Last season, there were rumours…

Reguera: In fact, they are just rumours. The relationship between Agüero and the boss is great.

This is proper shady. His contract expires in 2020 - his agent should be aware of this as he was paid a commission when the contract was renewed. Not the kind of thing which you'd suddenly forget. Makes all these quotes questionable IMO.

This is proper shady. His contract expires in 2020 - his agent should be aware of this as he was paid a commission when the contract was renewed. Not the kind of thing which you'd suddenly forget. Makes all these quotes questionable IMO.

Aguero said 2019 the other day as well when talking to Argentinian TV...maybe it's an optional extra year depending on if he wants to go back to Independiente?

"I still have two years on my contract with Manchester City, I feel very happy here, so I will fulfil my contract to stay here until the end of my contract."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ero-plans-to-see-out-manchester-city-contract

Aguero said 2019 the other day as well when talking to Argentinian TV...maybe it's an optional extra year depending on if he wants to go back to Independiente?

"I still have two years on my contract with Manchester City, I feel very happy here, so I will fulfil my contract to stay here until the end of my contract."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ero-plans-to-see-out-manchester-city-contract

Pep characterised it as an extension. There's no way that the option would be two ways. Something fishy about the whole thing.

The UAE and Saudi Arabia even stopped exports of food to Qatar. The Qataris are now completely reliant on shipments of food from Iran and Turkey.
Again not quite true.

They stopped food through the land border then offered to open it up for food again 48 hours later and Qatar said it had to be fully open or not at all.

Iran and Turkey now supply some of the fruit, veg and chicken you are right. All other meat (beef and the like) tends to come from South America, South Africa and NZ/Oz.

The non- perishables and chocolate and sweets and everything else is still coming from Europe, Tesco being one of the main suppliers.

why didnt the club announce it then?

The manager did. Why isn't that good enough. IIRC he turned to Simon Heggie and asked him "it's done?" or something like that, Simon nodded, and then Pep said "he's signed an extension". That's the club announcing it as Simon is the club's PR person and Pep is the manager.

Maybe Kun and his agent just misspoke...
Seems pep didn't know and guy that told him yes may have got it wrong,pep was pestered every week to confirm it,they may just have said it to put an end to the questions,i'm sure sergio and his agent know exactly how long is left on it

Seems pep didn't know and guy that told him yes may have got it wrong,pep was pestered every week to confirm it,they may just have said it to put an end to the questions,i'm sure sergio and his agent know exactly how long is left on it

Absolute dogshit. You think that Simon Heggie didn't know, but told Pep to say "yes" anyway? Haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.