Strange reasons not to like somebody

Phone users while driving....if I'm correct, in this state, under 18's are not allowed to text, that's it !! Constantly see people with phones to their ears.

People who talk with their hands, i know we all do it subconsciously some times but people who do it all the time. Mainly politicians, news reporters, pundits,etc. They do it because they think it makes the look smarter more intelligent. Arm waving hand gesturing cunts.

People who see the toilet roll has run out but refuse to put a new one on the roller. Cunts

Men scratch their balls/rearrange.. but those who deem it acceptable to put their hands down their pants and have a fidget, in plain view. Fucking arseholes. We're trying to hold on to some dignity here you know.

People that continually repeat the name of the person they are talking to on the phone and then when they finish the call and I ask them who it was they tell me.

Men and women in their 50s and 60s who drive around with the windows down playing rap music very loud thinking they are down with the kids, your not, your just sad old fucks who should be dragged out and given a severe slap to bring them to their senses, even had one stopped at traffic lights last week making weird jerking movements with his fingers last week, had to knock on his winscreen to tell him he looked a c***

Does this apply to trance music as well ?

Anyway if you grow up liking a style of music why would you stop liking it as you get older, no different from a Beatles fan still listening or an Elvis fan etc

and music is designed to be played loud or it is pointless having it on :)

People who take kids to restaurants & ruin my dinner, take em to fucking pizza- hut you cunts !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.