United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If man u had the goals last season they could've won the title or been right up there. I am sure mourinho will recognise that and fix it. They just brought in a new cb and are linked with a load of attackers. Pogba found his feet towards the end of the season, I'm actually he hit the post almost as much as kdb last season. I fuckin hate the rags but if you think they'll be the same as last season then you're wearing blue tint
Peggy has lost the plot bigtime.
They will never get back to anywhere near when they had that piss can...

If man u had the goals last season they could've won the title or been right up there. I am sure mourinho will recognise that and fix it.
Easier said than done. That would involve Mourinho freeing up his creative players to actually express themselves, which he'll only ever do if he has world class defenders he can trust to keep the opposition out without another 5 defenders in front of them. And there's the little issue of having to replace a striker who scored 28 goals for them last season.

But we know this. How long have we been saying, "If we sort the defence out, we'll win the title easily?"

I agree though. I never thought they were going to be a threat last season. Mourinho almost always has his best season in his second year. They'll definitely be better this season. Hopefully from 6th to 5th.

If man u had the goals last season they could've won the title or been right up there.

And if we hadn't conceded as many as we did, we would have been further ahead of them

And stop using that term to describe that shower; I fucking hate it.

It's the rags or scum!

If man u had the goals last season they could've won the title or been right up there. I am sure mourinho will recognise that and fix it. They just brought in a new cb and are linked with a load of attackers. Pogba found his feet towards the end of the season, I'm actually he hit the post almost as much as kdb last season. I fuckin hate the rags but if you think they'll be the same as last season then you're wearing blue tint
They are desperate for goals, Bignose has left and he scored 28 in all last season, they don't have anyone at the club now capable of replacing those goals,they scored 20 less than all the top 4, add them together and they need 50 goals, not a chance they are getting two top quality scorers so I find it hard to consider them for top 4, I even had a bet with one yesterday for £100 that they don't make top 4, they don't even talk about winning it now, what a fucking shame !

Early days. They'll get the firepower that they need. It's only wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

Unfortunately them getting back into the CL has given them the lifeline that they desperately needed. Such a pity.

Early days. They'll get the firepower that they need. It's only wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

Unfortunately them getting back into the CL has given them the lifeline that they desperately needed. Such a pity.

I think they'll be seriously stretched to mount a top 4 challenge, two strikers to stay fit and score over 50 goals, not a chance

I think they'll be seriously stretched to mount a top 4 challenge, two strikers to stay fit and score over 50 goals, not a chance
I hope you're right but I expect them to spend huge (like they did on Pogba) and to fill all the immediate gaps.

The only team probably guaranteed top 4 is Chelsea and even then you never know. Can't wait for the battles to begin. :-)

Surprised some of our residents haven't done this already:

tenor.gif

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.