It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought he seemed a bit of a misery when he was here and sure he has slagged us off a few times.
To be fair he was only 19 when he was here and maybe not mature enough to move here, played out of position as well. May have made a few comments but then so has Alves not something I get overly bothered about. Think his ability makes up for that stuff.

It's like a fucking x box FIFA 17 convention on here.

Is the average age about 17? Can't believe adults with pubic hair carry on like this.

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and sort your heads out it's fucking embarrassing.

Is the average age about 17? Can't believe adults with pubic hair carry on like this.

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and sort your heads out it's fucking embarrassing.
Bit weird posting in a thread just to rant at people posting in a thread.

Does anyone remember if tolmie gave a hint of a player who played for us and will come back again? There's a guy on Twitter who is sure that Boateng is the CB that City wants, I really hope it's true, he is one of the best in the world

Tolmie has given a hint to that effect yes if I remember correctly

okay dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.