Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sluggish today for Chile. Extremely competitive game. Ridiculously so at times, but Sanchez used to be electric. I was watching him really closely and he's lost a lot of pace. It was an extremely open game as Australia needed to win 2-0 and as a result Sanchez was repeatedly one on one and rarely did he win out.

Very sluggish today for Chile. Extremely competitive game. Ridiculously so at times, but Sanchez used to be electric. I was watching him really closely and he's lost a lot of pace. It was an extremely open game as Australia needed to win 2-0 and as a result Sanchez was repeatedly one on one and rarely did he win out.

It's one game, after a long season followed immediately by internationals. He's a brilliant player and will improve us.

It's one game, after a long season followed immediately by internationals. He's a brilliant player and will improve us.

And he hasn't been fit for this tournament from the beginning, tweeted pictures of his ankle after the first game when he played 20 minutes, it was huge. Obviously playing through the pain barrier for his national team and so not fully fit, and the first thing to go in that situation is outright pace and sharpness

I thought he looked sharp.

With rumours that Bale is on his way out of Madrid, would anyone here prefer him to Sanchez, bearing in mind he's homegrown apart from being one of the best players in the world.

With rumours that Bale is on his way out of Madrid, would anyone here prefer him to Sanchez, bearing in mind he's homegrown apart from being one of the best players in the world.

Out of our budget I reckon, Madrid cod easily get £100m from an English team. We would have to flog Sergio.

Sanchez will be available for £50m I reckon with him only having one year left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.