F1 Thread

No they said dangerous driving can be sanctioned with a black flag and disqualification for future races if the stewards deemed it necessary.

How would ignoring black flags lead to a black flag by the way?

Causing a collision is usually a raving incident. Dangerous driving is a whole other level up on the scale of seriousness.

I remember Schumacher ignoring a black flag in a race.

Just seen this on Ssn now, it's weird to me, I have a passing interest in f1 so I bow to all you avid fans but I have seen how ham can drive and think equal car equal conditions he appears to me (admittedly not an f1 addict) that he would beat anybody out there right now, so I don't understand and perhaps a fan can answer me, why is he seemingly universally disliked and does today's events whereby vettel increased his lead on Hamilton not make an utter mockery of the sport. In football vettel would get a straight red for that today, for him to come away advancing a lead seems bizarre and perhaps given previous 'harsh' treatment for much lesser offences on Hamilton gives and aspect of credibility to some of his previous comments?

Just seen this on Ssn now, it's weird to me, I have a passing interest in f1 so I bow to all you avid fans but I have seen how ham can drive and think equal car equal conditions he appears to me (admittedly not an f1 addict) that he would beat anybody out there right now, so I don't understand and perhaps a fan can answer me, why is he seemingly universally disliked and does today's events whereby vettel increased his lead on Hamilton not make an utter mockery of the sport. In football vettel would get a straight red for that today, for him to come away advancing a lead seems bizarre and perhaps given previous 'harsh' treatment for much lesser offences on Hamilton gives and aspect of credibility to some of his previous comments?

Ask the Spanish fans why they paint their faces black and taunt him.

Think vettel got off lightly. Just read he got 3pts for the incident and that puts him on 9pts for the last 12 months.

12pts carries a 1 race ban. So he can probably do something similar again !

Think vettel got off lightly. Just read he got 3pts for the incident and that puts him on 9pts for the last 12 months.

12pts carries a 1 race ban. So he can probably do something similar again !

You'll be pleased to know that he gets 2 pts back after the next race, and 2 more in about 7 races time.

I think Vettel is the most talented personally. The shit thing about f1 it's 99% down to the car. Equal cars and you'd probably get a different winner every race there's not much between all of the drivers.

I think Vettel is the most talented personally. The shit thing about f1 it's 99% down to the car. Equal cars and you'd probably get a different winner every race there's not much between all of the drivers.
Not many agree with that. Hamilton is regarded as the better driver by most commentators and ex-pros. Vettel, rather like his compatriot Schumacher, looked like a cheating scumbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.