Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, kicker.de published a story this morning that Sanchez to Bayern is unlikely to happen, as the undertaking will be too expensive. I read essentially the same in my local Munich weekend paper. The agenda seems to be that the english transfer marked is completely crazy, if not completely immoral, and that Bayern, being the good guys they are, will not participate in this madness :-)

I wonder if Sanchez will play deeper than we'd expect. His vision and determination are excellent. If he played somewhere between Mendy and Sané for example with Silva on the other side feeding Jesus and Alves...

He doesn't need to be a striker or even a forward or winger to win us games I think. (But CB would be pushing it)

19467752_1521837104504501_6681508826798248451_o.jpg
Agent Claudio :)

Meanwhile, kicker.de published a story this morning that Sanchez to Bayern is unlikely to happen, as the undertaking will be too expensive. I read essentially the same in my local Munich weekend paper. The agenda seems to be that the english transfer marked is completely crazy, if not completely immoral, and that Bayern, being the good guys they are, will not participate in this madness :-)

Quite right too. Good to see such a morally upstanding club, that would never stoop to arse raping its nearest domestic rivals on the cheap every summer, acting with such dignity and integrity. Karl Heinz Cnutybastard is a shining example to us all!

He's 29, and made his name as a player withe explosive power. That's going. I know he's got a lot of quality too, but I really doubt he could maintain his current goals and assists in a City team where he'd be told to play a specific role. He's a great player probably the best in the Premier league, and I know that I am being a bit one sided but quality does decline. We've seen it happen very quickly with our own players.
I am sure his physis will decline eventually, but don't you think 28 is a little early to start worrying?

Talk shite creaming themselves over this "swap" - who gets the better deal - arsenal or city? says Brazil. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.