Talksport

That thick Yorkshire twat supports 3 clubs , that's all you need to know about him . Stealing a living .
Saggers to Gough today:
Swansea have turned down a bid of £30 million for Sigurdsson, how much do you reckon they are asking for him?
Gough:
Errr £15 million?

I have given up listening to these ****s for obvious reasons.

Just now, I went in the kitchen to make a coffee; ok I'll switch on the radio, check, see if I'm missing any live sport worth watching on tv'. Talkshite was on the subject of the Premier League history. I thought 'right, I'm going to listen to this, with an open mind'.

Saggers & some other ****s, talking in minute detail, about how Rioch changed to Wenger, who introduced this that & the other, Ferguson responded with this, remember the games v Utd & Arse etc, Mourinho came in & tactically did this at Chelse, Utd responded etc etc,chuck in the odd reference to Liverpool, remember this game when Ferguson swapped a fullback for an extra referee & Utd knocked AC Trumpton out of the Champions League & of course we were so strong in that competition then, not like now, blah fucking blah, detail after detail.

And then of course City: basically a fuck all team who signed a load of players & had a few memorable moments, the turning point of beating Utd in a cup semi, befor a forgettable final, then Mancini & Pellegrini should have done better with the squads they had.

After the break, we'll talk about Brendon Rodgers' Liverpool.

What fucking agenda ?

I have given up listening to these ****s for obvious reasons.

Just now, I went in the kitchen to make a coffee; ok I'll switch on the radio, check, see if I'm missing any live sport worth watching on tv'. Talkshite was on the subject of the Premier League history. I thought 'right, I'm going to listen to this, with an open mind'.

Saggers & some other ****s, talking in minute detail, about how Rioch changed to Wenger, who introduced this that & the other, Ferguson responded with this, remember the games v Utd & Arse etc, Mourinho came in & tactically did this at Chelse, Utd responded etc etc,chuck in the odd reference to Liverpool, remember this game when Ferguson swapped a fullback for an extra referee & Utd knocked AC Trumpton out of the Champions League & of course we were so strong in that competition then, not like now, blah fucking blah, detail after detail.

And then of course City: basically a fuck all team who signed a load of players & had a few memorable moments, the turning point of beating Utd in a cup semi, befor a forgettable final, then Mancini & Pellegrini should have done better with the squads they had.

After the break, we'll talk about Brendon Rodgers' Liverpool.

What fucking agenda ?

Good job you kept an open mind.

You might as well just give up on football if you can't appreciate a programme like that.

The only 'agenda' is yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.