United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I assume Ederson might play more, but that's optimism. Pogba is pessimism.

Pogba has shown signs of being a top player, a few goals, quite a lot of near misses, etc. Build a team for him (so not Fellaini or Rooney to start with), and he'll be better.
Really,I was more impressed by Gylfi Sigurdsson last season
He didn't touch the ball in 2 games against us !

So i have just seen a picture of a rather flabby looking Rooney on his hols, nowt wrong with that one may say. However i thought he was supposed to be returning to training early with pics of him doing just that last week.

You can see my confusion here, either Rooney has fucked it off already or it was a load of nonsense in the first place from a friendly journo hoping to make him still look a viable purchase for some fools.

Either way it is another chance to laugh at utd and Rooney, i have done this very often in the last 7 or so years and long may it continue.

So i have just seen a picture of a rather flabby looking Rooney on his hols, nowt wrong with that one may say. However i thought he was supposed to be returning to training early with pics of him doing just that last week.

You can see my confusion here, either Rooney has fucked it off already or it was a load of nonsense in the first place from a friendly journo hoping to make him still look a viable purchase for some fools.

Either way it is another chance to laugh at utd and Rooney, i have done this very often in the last 7 or so years and long may it continue.
I wonder where Rooney is on holiday ?..he'll certainly keep the sharks away.

19424347_1876527389031027_7431698413706135810_n.jpg

;-)

ilovethisgameahahahFull Member
May 5, 2017

--------Jesus
Sane ---Silva -Dembele
--DM--De Bruyne--

Preeeeetty good..
There's no parking the bus against that.
..................................................................................

Not sure if the Dembele rumours are true but some on the sad act have a good sense of humour.

Um, I assume Ederson might play more, but that's optimism. Pogba is pessimism.

Pogba has shown signs of being a top player, a few goals, quite a lot of near misses, etc. Build a team for him (so not Fellaini or Rooney to start with), and he'll be better.

If you had written 'Darren Fletcher' or 'James Morrison' or 'Tom Huddlestone' or '*insert name of average Premier League midfielder*' instead of Pogba there, I wouldn't have disagreed.

Don't swallow the media-driven b.s. that he was "finding his feet" and "just you wait until next year".

Pogba was by and large, crap last year.

The one thing I like about the lad is his strength and how he protects the ball, but his distribution and contribution are way, way below the standard I expected from him; and I don't see that changing next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.